CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cameron's Haircut


As you can see, Cameron finally got a much needed haircut. AND... as is evidenced by his jagged, choppy bangs, he thought we were murdering him the ENTIRE time. I felt so bad for the hair-dresser. She really tried hard, but there's only so much you can do with a screaming two-year-old.


He obviously survived the ordeal and still remembers how to laugh :)


Here are a few recent pictures of Lexi: What can I say? The camera loves her!






3 comments:

Loyfamily said...

Love the pictures. I especially like the ones of Alexia in the pink and white outfit, so very cute. She is so pretty. Love,

Stinson Family said...

Your children look soo adorable in all the photos. I feel for the person cutting his hair too. Abby is all over the place, I just imagne what you go through to get it cut.

Anonymous said...

LOVE The pictures...they are so adorable... Can't wait to get up and see them again! I am thinking maybe sometime around Mother's Day....