CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleeping Angels

As I turned into the driveway last night, the house looked surprisingly dark. Then as I opened the door and wasn't greeted by the traditional screaming I started to get concerned. However as I rounded the corner into the living room I was pleasantly surprised... This is what I found:

 

Originally, both kids were sleeping, but Lexi woke up while I was looking for the camera. Jon must have worked some serious magic to get them to both fall asleep on his lap at the same time. 



Cameron passed out on the couch just minutes after swearing that he didn't need a nap... hmmm, maybe cat naps don't count.



I just love pictures of sleeping babies - they look so peaceful


Awww... I can't believe how big she's getting already! 

5 comments:

DeAnne said...

Sooooo sweet! Jon must be magic. You have such a darling family.

McLaughlin Family said...

That is really a feat! Congrats Jon. Lexi is really getting so big; I can't believe how much bigger she looks just since we saw her a few months ago!

Stinson Family said...

I love the sleeping baby pictures too. That is great that both kids were sleeping. My question is did Cameron go to bed for you on time?

Tuthill Family said...

Hahaha, Cameorn NEVER goes to bed on time anymore. Makes me wonder just how often these end-of-the day naps are happening... :)

Anonymous said...

Jon looks like he was ready for a nap himself..