CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Smiles All Around

As you are aware, Cameron has been feeling a little under the weather so being the mean mother that I am, I have not been letting him play outside in the sub-zero temperatures. His cold has been getting better these past couple of days and it actually got into the 20's outside today so I decided to give in to the whining and unleashed Cameron on the snow. And boy do we have a lot of it! We were actually snowed in today, so after Jon snow-blowed the driveway, he decided to build a snow fort with Cameron with all the fresh powder. This was no ordinary fort - it came with a cool tunnel for an entrance. Cameron loved climbing up through the tunnel Jon made and sliding down the exterior walls. It was great to see him smiling again! Although, I'm not sure who had more fun... Cameron or Jon. In typical Jon fashion, he was out there a lot longer than Cameron. I had to yell at him to get him to come inside and do his homework! :) (I swear, most days I think I have 3 kids!)





Lexi and Cameron are already having a lot of fun together. Lexi was waiting for her PJ's so we put her under the blankets to keep warm and Cameron decided to climb in next to her. He had just gotten out of the tub and was also waiting for his PJ's. Apparently, Mom and Dad's bed is a lot of fun... who knew?




Lexi has been smiling like its her job recently. We are so lucky to have such a happy baby. Here are a few pictures of her in action:







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Really just too cute! I can remember getting excited to play outside in the snow as a kid..the things we used to make like caterpillers, and the one year dad helped us make a moose!

Loyfamily said...

Emily the pictures are all cute. Love Cameron's hat. The pictures of Alexia are just the cutest yet. Wish I had some snow. Love,

McLaughlin Family said...

Ada has always loved our bed; if she is cranky or just needs a change of her surroundings our bed is where she wants to be! Our winter so far is kind of mild...looks like you guys got our snow (but we don't mind too much!).

Stinson Family said...

I also love your pictures! Cameron looks like he is having a blast out in the snow. I can't believe how fast Lexie is growing. You are both so lucky to have such cute kids.