CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bring on the Snow!

We have been getting a lot of snow recently and let's just say that Cameron has been perfecting his aim. He is nothing less than deadly with a snow ball! Check out the pictures of he and Jon playing in his snow fort: 
Cameron climbing up through the tunnel to get into the Fort.


Cameron and Dad Ganging up on Mom and the Dogs. 


Cameron has turned on his parter in crime and is firing on Dad.


Direct Hit!


Taking a break from snowballs to go for a ride in his sled. Good times!


While Jon and Cameron's snowball war raged on outside, the girls stayed warm and dry inside. Mammie McLaughlin came down from Maine for a couple of days and Lexi loved all the attention. (Cameron did too for that matter... his new favorite food is Hot Chocolate.) It's been days since Mammie left and Cameron is still crying for Mammie and her Hot Chocolate! Here are a few recent pictures of Lexi:

Laughing with Mammie


Sleepy in her pink bear suit... it's so soft and warm it knocks her out every time - It's one of our secret weapons ;)

Lexi on Valentine's Day


Lexi getting her laugh on! She sure loves to laugh :)

7 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

Wow that's a lot of snow! Our weather has been getting very warm (mid 30's) and so all of the snow has really started to melt. Lexis' bear suit looks just like Adas'! She loves it too but she is getting way too big for it as it's only for 9 mos but hers is white.

Loyfamily said...

Emily, Love the pictures. I am glad you have all the snow, although one big snow storm would be fine. The daffodils are blooming and I have seen robins. The temp. tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 60's. Love,

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Lexi keeps growing like a cute little weed!! Cameron is so cute, but I may wait for the snow to melt before I head up there, I don't need Jeff teaming up with Cameron to attack me.

Anonymous said...

oh, also I loved lexi Valentines shoes! I have some just like those!! :)

Megan and Sean said...

Looks like fun! I love Lexi's chub, she's so cute!

Rufener Family said...

I can not believe how fast she is growing! They grow way to fast! I love the Valentines outfit, she is just so cute!

Stinson Family said...

I love all the pictures! Very nicely taken. Can't trust a toddler I guess. Abby saw the pictures and wanted to be there with you. Very adorable children!!