CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Walk

It actually got above freezing for a couple of days here so we ventured outside for a family walk.... Look how happy we all were to get out of the house:

Think He's Excited to Burn Some Energy Outside?  (What he doesn't know is that Mom and Dad are just as excited to tire him out... :)


Cameron Actually Avoiding the Mud Puddles ... He didn't want his boots to get dirty! (I have NO idea where he gets that from!)


Lexi Loving it Outside Too


So Happy After Getting Some Fresh Air


Tummy Time with Dad


Snuggling with Mom

If you ask me spring can't get here fast enough... Bring on Mud Season!

3 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

I too cannot wait for Spring! Although, it comes here rather late...I wish we could venture outside, but the weather likes to be devious and look all great and sunny outside, but then you get hit by the 25 mph winds!

Loyfamily said...

Love the pictures of the kids. Alexia and Cameron are so cute. You would not need winter clothes down here right now, but by the end of the week we will need a coat.
Keep family close right now.
Love,

Stinson Family said...

I see we aren't the only ones in short sleeves ;) Everyone looks so happy to get out of the house. I will see what I can do to send up the warmer weather your way!