CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Fun

Cameron LOVES holding Lexi!


Josh, Shelby and Ada


Lexi Sleeping in Mammie's Arms 


All the Festivities Tired Lexi Right Out!


Cameron Sharing Tummy Time with Ada


A Group Photo

This year we were lucky enough to share Thanksgiving with my brother Josh, his wife Shelby and their daughter Ada who came all the way from Idaho! As you can see, Ada is absolutely adorable! Mammie and Grandpa McLaughlin were also there helping out - and by helping out I mean that Mammie did 99% of everything. She wouldn't let me lift a finger... she kept saying something about surgery. ;) Seriously, I don't know what would I have done without her! We had such a great time visiting with everyone - I'm so glad that they could all come!

5 comments:

The Bertone's said...

Looks like you had a great time, and a good visit! Happy Thanksgiving!

Loyfamily said...

Alexia is so grown-up looking, it looks like you all had a good time at Thanksgiving. Love the picture of Cameron and Alexia and the picture of Cameron and Ada. Wonderful family moments. Love,

DeAnne said...

So glad you had such a fun time! What a beautiful family you have--and you look great! Now way you just had a baby! Cameron looks like he really likes being a big brother!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too cute! I wish I was there!!! :)

Stinson Family said...

Your pictures came out great. You all look like you had a wounderful time. I am sorry I couldn't have been there with you.