CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome Home Lexi!

Ready for Her Hospital Pictures!


Sleeping With Mom


Being Rocked by Aunt Amanda in the Hospital


The Proud Big Brother


Snuggle Time With Mammie and Aunt Amanda


Sleeping on Aunt Amanda


Our sweet angel, Alexia Brielle Tuthill, was born on Monday November 17th at 10:21 in the morning. She weighed in at 8 lbs, 4 ozs and was 20 inches long. We think she's just perfect! My mom and sister came to watch Cameron while we were at the hospital. He will be the first to tell you that they spoiled him rotten while we were away. :) We are home now and aside from being a little sleep deprived, doing great! (Actually, I think Mom and Amanda are just as tired as I am - Cameron has A LOT of energy and Mom and Amanda were fresh meat!) Thanks so much for taking such good care of our little munchkin and helping out while I was out of commission! :)

10 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

Wow! She is so beautiful and so is her name; the middle name I haven't heard before but it is sweet. Can't wait to see you all soon!

The Bertone's said...

She is beautiful! Congrats Emily! :)

Holly said...

She is precious! I think she looks a lot like you. Congratulations to you and your family. I am sure Cameron is going to love being a Big Brother.

DeAnne said...

Congrats! Lexi is beautiful. Cameron seems to like her, too :) Aren't moms and sisters great? There is just no surviving without them.

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have to tell when you are up this way again! I want to see the newest addition!
Glad everyone is well! Squeeze the baby for me and Cameron too!

Rufener Family said...

Congratulations! She is super cute! I love the picture of her and Cameron, so cute! Glad that all is going well! Congrats again!

Loyfamily said...

Emily, Alexia is beautiful. I love her name. Cameron looks so happy in the pictures to be a big brother. Hope you are doing well.
Love,

Stinson Family said...

She is just soo cute! I am sorry that I didn't make it. I love her outfits. We miss and love you all!

Megan and Sean said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Awww she is just too precious! I can't wait for Christmas to come back and go round 2 with Cameron..I won't be fresh meat anymore..he better watch out!! ;)