CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's a Girl!

This is the year for girls in our family! First, let me say congratulations to Josh and Shelby on the birth of their adorable baby girl! She is absolutely precious! Then let me tell everyone else who hasn't already heard that we are also expecting a baby girl in November! We couldn't be more excited... I've already done a LOT of shopping! Let me just add that girls are DEFINITELY more fun to shop for. I'm not going to have to do laundry with this one until she is two! :)

8 comments:

Loyfamily said...

July 5, 2008

Hi Emily, Glad you are having a girl. Hope you shake that cold soon. It is cloudy here today. We had a thunder shower and two inches of rain last evening. The rain was very much needed. I picked a ripe cherry tomato before the fourth of July. Love,

The Bertone's said...

Congrats Emily! I hope you had a good fourth of July!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys - Congrats again! Love all the pics I don't check the blog that much so I had to go back to March!! It was actually really fun, kinda like Christmas morning!!

Love ya,
Jess

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Girls are much more fun to shop for ;)

Stinson Family said...

I am really excited for you! I will have lots of clothes to share ;) We love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I know I've already said this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Rufener Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting for you guys! I must say they are so so much fun to shop for! It is really never ending job! ;)

GSGC StrongFamily said...

HELLO! WHere have I been? CONGRATS! How exciting!!! I'm sure you are having a lot of fun making preparations! Take care!