CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Bike Trip to the Lake

















We took a family bike trip down to the lake on Friday to cool off. Enough of the heat wave already, this is New Hampshire... It's not supposed to hit 95 until July! The lake was very refreshing and Cameron really enjoyed the playground. We only had one minor mishap - I crashed my bike on the way home. Let's just say that loosing a chain does not mix well with the hills around our house. :) Jon spent the next hour or so picking gravel out of my arm. Fun, fun. I think I'll wait until AFTER the baby is born before I get anywhere near that bike again! Cameron absolutely loves his bike trailer though and he and Jon take trips to the lake often. Lucky for Cameron, Jon is a much more skilled rider than I am! :)



4 comments:

Stinson Family said...

That is good that your ok! I love the thing that Cameron rides in. Abby and I headed to the pool in the next village over on Saturday. She just loves the water too. I feel you on the heat! I can only image what it is like being pregant and hot, not fun at all.

The Bertone's said...

I'm happy to hear that you are ok... Sounds like you had an eventful day. I love being close to a lake as well....so refreshing in this heat! I agree enough with the heat wave!

Loyfamily said...

June 17, 2008

Emily I am glad you are alright. You had better put the bike away for awhile. Hope it cooler up your way now. It has cooled off some down here now. Busy getting ready to go to Mamma's. Love,

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Is it just me or is Cameron getting so big? He is such a cutie and I can see both of you in him! Fun stuff!