CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Wicked Good Lobstah's!





It's taken me a little while to get these pictures up, but on our way home from Maine last week we took a detour and bought a few (16) lobsters. :) We didn't originally intend to by so many, but since we had to go so far (3 hours) out of our way, we thought we'd make it worth it! (Who would have thought so many tourist traps would be closed on Memorial day?) I must say though, they tasted delicious! Some of the meat is frozen - not even we could eat 16 lobsters all at once, but I doubt it will stay in the freezer for very long! :) Mmmm!






2 comments:

Loyfamily said...

June 2, 2008

I am glad you didn't show pictures of you eating the lobstah and dipping it in melted butter. That would have been crulety. They sure do look good. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I will have one soon. Love,

Stinson Family said...

I remember playing with them at Grammies at the family summer picnics. That was a lot of fun. I am sending you some pictures soon of us with you in March and Cameron and Abby sleding.