CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our (short) Trip to Maine

We went to Maine last weekend for a very short trip to celebrate the life of my late grandmother, Madelyn Benner. She would have been 85 this June and while we know that she is in a better place now with my grandfather, we will all miss her.


Here are a few pictures from our trip. I'll be honest and confess that I didn't take nearly enough pictures. While we were at my grandmother's house, we stopped by the ocean. I did remember to pull out my camera and snap a few there. Don't be fooled by the sunshine and beautiful views, it was about 55-60 degrees outside and the water couldn't have been much above 40 degrees.



Look out baywatch!





Cameron INSISTED on swimming. He gets his cold tolerence from his father.


(Yes - that's his tongue!) Can you tell Aunt Amanda was up in Maine at the same time?



Look at him jumping fearlessly into the icy water. Like I said - he gets that from Dad. Brrrr. We'll have to bring them back this summer when it's a little warmer. We'll make sure to pack swim-trunks next time. :)

4 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

wow those pics make me cold just looking at them!! It is still snowing every so often in Rexburg, so we are so glad we are in Philly, but Josh is still stuck there for hopefully only one more day!

Tuthill Family said...

Yeah - It snowed the Saturday we were in Maine. Didn't slow Cameron down one little bit! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought he did have 'swim trunks'?! :)

Stinson Family said...

WOW, Cameron that is brave! Abby loves the cold water too. We are hoping to get into the ocean sometime this summer :) I hope by then it warms up a few degrees! Lexi is cute as a button in her baywatch photo!