CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Traumatizing Easter Pictures

As we've done every year, we took the kids to have their Easter pictures taken. Cameron was a champion. Smiling on que, posing and generally being a super-star. Here's how his pictures turned out:


Lexi on the other hand, was HORRID! Forget smiling, she wouldn't stop screaming! Here's the proof:


Terrible, I know. (In her defense, she was teething... 4 at the same time to be exact.)

So we took a few more at home... on a day when she wasn't getting 4 teeth in at the same time. They turned out much better:






We took a few more before church this morning. What can I say, I take a lot of pictures. (It's probably some sort of addiction really.)






4 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

You seriously have the best dressed kids I have ever seen! These pics of Lexi turned out much better and she is adorable with her purse and gloves too!!

Megan and Sean said...

Oh, my goodness! Tell me, were you mad at her or could you just laugh it off???!!! I find myself laughing---but I don't know....Cute outfits. Love Lexi's gloves, my girls didn't want any!

DeAnne said...

Too cute! You are justified in your picture-taking addiction. You have beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! Lexi? getting upset? What? haha Sometimes I get the same way.. Sooo great to see you guys! Luv ya!