CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To work, or not to work...

So.... I got to work EARLY this morning only to find out that I didn't have any patients scheduled! Seriously. (And most of you know that I don't live 5 minutes from work.) Jon needed some quiet time to work on a big paper that's due soon, so I decided to embrace today as a "Mom Day." It actually worked out pretty well for all of us. The kiddos and I spent a relaxing, low-key day at home, out of Dad's hair... Well, what's left of it... :) And Jon got a good start on his paper.
Here are a few Pics of the kiddos and I chill'n:
We had a BLAST on the swings!

Lexi is such a Dare-Devil.
She was laughing so hard when her swing started
going sideways!
(On a side note, she's actually keeping her flip-flops on now!)

Cameron yelling "Faster... Faster"
(While dragging his feet through a ginormous mud puddle
and covering me in filth.)
Good times.

Yes, Cameron is standing in the very large, gunky puddle WITHOUT his boots on...
and let's just say that he wasn't always standing.
(Take a close look at his back-side.)
Just FYI - before you all go thinking that I no longer
qualify for a Mother-of-the-Year award,
he was wearing them before he left the house...
(So much for that idea.)


All warm and dried off inside....
Awww, feel the love!


It's days like this that I LOVE being a Mom!

3 comments:

Stinson Family said...

Look at all those smiles. Cameron does look like he had a blast in the puddle. Abby ends up going sideways too in her swing.

Loyfamily said...

Just love the pictures. I can hear the laughter and feel the love in the pictures. Boys just love mud puddles. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture!! It just makes me want to laugh too!! They are both too cute..Can't wait to see you all...someday... :)