CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Makeover x 2

A couple of weeks ago we went to Maine for a mini vacation. It rained the ENTIRE time we were there, so we decided to remodel my parent's bathroom... Here are a few of the "after" shots:


(Ocean themed wall-paper border and a new light)
Plus, pretty light blue walls...

(New medicine cabinet and vanity)


(White wainscoting and trim)


I guess you could say that I caught the Makeover bug. Guess who my next victim was.....



Taaaah - Daaaah!




Doesn't she look amazing! It's almost hard to recognize her!
(In fact, Cameron didn't at first!)

I can't wait to see what Dad thinks!

8 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

Oh my gosh! she looks amazing! I didn't recognize her at first (I thought she was one of Jons' relatives).

Loyfamily said...

Arlene I love the haircut. You look like a professional working woman. You look great, and good luck at your new job. I had to make the picture bigger to make sure it was you. Nobody will know you at school. Mamma wo'nt know you either. The look is great. Now you need to buy some Avon from me to complete the look. Love,

Megan and Sean said...

I didn't recognize her!!!! She looks INCREADABLE!

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! You didn't tell me how well the "special" shampoo came out!! She looks awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the bathroom! I wish I didn't work so much.. I would have loved to help!!

Stinson Family said...

I love the look! You did a great job on the bathroom, it looks amazing. Mom looks wounderful as well, the pictures came out great. She needs to let us do that more often ;)

Rufener Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rufener Family said...

Your mom looks great! Love It! And the bathroom looks good also. Lexi is just so cute! And she is crawling! Time just goes way to fast.