CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Little Strawberry

So I may have gone shopping...                                                                                                                                          

Strawberries are all the rage this summer.
Look how much fun tummy time can be when you're sporting strawberries!


Lexi is now rolling over like a Pro!


Our little model - look at her pose! 


It was so nice out we had to take advantage of the sun.


Her feet fascinate her these days
(Plus I wanted you all to see how adorable that hat is!)


Look at those chubby cheeks... I just want to kiss 'em :)


This one's my favorite!
(I love it when she smiles!)

5 comments:

Stinson Family said...

She is soo cute, I could just eat her up. I love the outfits. And the strawberry hat. We can't wait to come and see you all.

Loyfamily said...

Love the strawberry clothes. The hat is adorable and also the sunglasses. The Easter pictures are nice also. Looks like you had some nice sunshine and some warmer weather. Love,

Loyfamily said...

I just wanted you to know that I put the strawberries on my blog before I saw your pictures. Just for the record. Love,

The Bertone's said...

Those pictures are just Adorable! Love the outfit! Hope you had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the strawberries, those were the rage when I was little too.. I think Mom still has my strawberry purse! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks either! :)