CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Got Bling

Look closely... do you notice anything different about our little princess?

Here's another look:
.
Okay... Big Hint:


Yes, we debated long and hard about the age at which we should pierce our little girl's ears, but in the end, we decided to do it now when she wouldn't remember it. Doesn't she look adorable?


We also had a couple of special visitors at our house last week to help out while Jon took his finals....



It turns out that Grandpa is a great story-teller!


Thanks for all of your help guys!

6 comments:

Loyfamily said...

April 27, 2009
Hi to all, Love the earrings. I am glad she had her ears prieced. She is so cute. Love,

McLaughlin Family said...

Getting ears pierced it traumatic for both you and Lexi, but very worth it as they get older and now I couldn't imagine getting it done now! She looks great. How was the experience by the way?

Tuthill Family said...

Let's just say that there were a lot of tears... Lexi wasn't the only one crying... and I wasn't even in the same room.

Stinson Family said...

She looks soo adorable with her new bling. Can't wait to see you all again. Thanks again for the great gift. We love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I spotted it in the first picture, I figured that's what was going on.. She is growing fast! I can't wait to come visit in a week!! :)

DeAnne said...

So adorable! I cannot believe her cute cheeks!