CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our "Pretty" Children

Cameron was being really quite in another room while I was feeding the baby the other day. I yelled out to ask him what he was doing and when there was no response I knew that whatever he was up to wasn't going to be particularly good. When I came around the corner this is what I found:                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Yes - that is our SON making himself "pretty" with a tube of my lip gloss. Apparently I have been neglectful as a mother because he didn't seem to know that it was designed for lips and not for cheeks. What a rascal!


This is a recent picture of our other pretty child - no lip gloss needed! :)

4 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

NICE Cameron. And oh, so sweet Lexie. I can't believe my sweet baby almost 10 months old!! They grow so fast. ***I have to clairfy that I was NOT WEARING the Depends! Long story short my mother-in-law asked me if I'd need any and she gave me some of hers I never PUT any on!!! OH GOSH, can you imagine!!!!!!!!!!*** Thanks for the hair comment I was JUST telling my mom yesterday that you look beautiful!!

Loyfamily said...

Cameron just wanted to have some blush to his cheeks, he couldn't find the blush so the next best thing was lip gloss. Just one of the times you will look back on in the future and smile.
The picture of Alexia is beautiful and she looks like a little angel. Wish I could hold her.
Love,

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Glad that wasn't on my watch! ;) Too funny though, our friends little boy who is also two loves to dig my on the go make up bag out of my purse during church and put on the bronzer... :)

Stinson Family said...

Does that leave a rash? Very pretty though. Too cute!