CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Heat Wave: New Hampshire Style

It's official... New Hampshire is having a heat wave! We've been in the 90's all week and for the first time I was able to enjoy the sun with the kiddos at the beach. Here are a couple pics from today. (There really aren't too many because I spent most of our time there in the water with the kids.) :)







Oh, and I have a new favorite website... ETSY! I ordered a couple hats for Lexi for the fall. She was so excited she put them on in her PJ's before bed and insisted I take her picture:



Cameron wanted his picture taken too... Well, he was wearing his "tough guy" PJ's.

1 comments:

Stinson Family said...

I love those hats. I think I may need to start looking at that website. Really enjoy how you handle your heat waves. Abby and I need to do more of that here. We miss you all!