CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On the Trail Again...

I finally remembered to bring the camera along on one of our family hikes. It's AMAZING how far Lexi has come from last year. We've tried keeping Lexi in the back-pack, but she wants nothing to do with it. (She lasted about 5 minutes on this hike.) She is such a big girl now! She has hiked up and down the Mountain all by herself 3 times already this year. Pretty Impressive for 18 months. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our excursion:










2 comments:

Stinson Family said...

Love love love Lexi's shirt. I agree with it :) Looks like everyone is happy and smiling. We enjoy the outdoors here too, just had a lot of rainy days lately.

Anonymous said...

I agree! That shirt is great!! Now if only I can find one that says my Aunt is awesome!!! haha miss u guys tons!