CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is Here!

This past week was all about quality time instead of quantity time. (I had to work A LOT!) And of course, it was absolutely beautiful ALL last week, so we spent every minute we could soaking up the sunshine. Here we are taking the kiddos for a bike ride. (Not sure how much longer we're going to be able to fit both of them in the bike trailer.)




We spent some time enjoying the bennifets of spring in NH... ie: playing in the mud. In case anyone notices, yes Lexi's pants match her boots, and yes, that was intentional. (Dad forget to roll them up before he sent her out to splash with Cameron and I - oh well.)


This is Lexi yelling "Wait!" as she SPRINTED down the driveway. (Cameron and I were out splashing already.)





Here's one more for the road. Cameron ready for church:

(Sorry there's not one of Lexi to go with it... she's getting 4 more teeth in right now and was NOT in the mood for pictures.)

5 comments:

The Loy's.Blogspot.com said...

March 22, 2010

Emily, I want to see a picture of you splashing in the mud. Love all the pictures. Cameron and Alexia are growing up so fast. Love,

Tuthill Family said...

Yeah - You'd love my stylin PURPLE g'losh's! Next time I'll make Jon come out with me to take a few pics. (I'm the only one who ever grabs the camera.) :)

Stinson Family said...

Four teeth at once poor baby :( Abby has been enjoying the mud puddles at the end of our driveway too. Although, your the cool mom and let them do it :) Thanks for sharing all your cute smiles!

cammykool said...

Cameron is so cute in church cloths and i am sure Lexi was to!!!! Love and miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!! I remember the days of splashing in the puddles!!