CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun in the Snow

It may be cold here in New Hampshire, but at least we've got snow... And boy, do we know how to have a good time in it! Here are a few of our favorite things to do in the snow:

#1 - Build Snowmen (or women). Meet Frostita:

(yes- I added eyelashes... go ahead, laugh.)

#2 Snowball fights...

(Cameron always surprises me with his deadly aim, no - seriously!)

#3 Sledding!!!


Uh - this is the look I got when I pulled Lexi. (Apparently she would like a little less picture-taking and a little more action.) Mush Mom, Mush!


Cameron got a new sled from Mammie and Grandpa for Christmas and boy does that thing move!Good thing Mammie was there to catch him at the bottom!


After a few runs he even carried his sled himself - what a big boy!


Even Mammie got in on the action:

(Too bad no one was there to catch her at the bottom...)

What a great time! Although, ask me again in March how much I love the snow! ;)

4 comments:

Stinson Family said...

We love your snowwoman. Very creative! Always fun to play with Mammie, wish we could have joined in on the action.

McLaughlin Family said...

No laughs here about your snow woman, thought it looked great, like Frostys' wife Crystal in Frosty Returns. Looked like you all had tons of fun!

Loyfamily said...

Love the snow woman, I didn't see anything to laugh about. The snow wowan as Sarah said was very creative and cute. I liked the sliding pictures brought back many memories. I believe the thing Cameron was sliding on was called a flying saucer in my day. Love,

cammykool said...

Cameron loves snow!!!!!!!!! They both look so happy! love you!!