CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall in NH

Fall is officially in full swing here in NH, and as usual, we have done a little decorating...


Cameron calls the "girl" scare-crow "Wexi" (Lexi) and the "boy" scare-crow "Cam-man" (Cameron). He is OBSESSED with the Lexi scare-crow.
(He was actually the one who wanted his picture taken with it.)


This is cameron saying "I love Yoooouuuuu."
(Directed to all family who are regulars here on our blog.)

With the air getting a little, shall we say, "crisper," many traditionally "outdoor" activities have subsequently moved inside. Wrestling is one of the most popular. After baths last night Cameron declared a "Pig-Pile" on Dad and both kids went into attack mode. (Yes, even Lexi got in on the action - notice the little pink-pajama-clad arm in the bottom of the picture.)
I'm honestly not sure who was having more fun...

Seeing that I had the camera, lexi turned on me....
(She is F-A-S-T!)

This is her game face:
She is attacking me with the laundry basket
(And loving every minute!)

Great way to get the kiddos to "wind-down" before bed,
don't you think?

4 comments:

cammykool said...

They look so happy and soooooo cute! I love lexi's pj's.

Cameron R.

Anonymous said...

Love the decorations, Cameron is too cute, and lexi is adorable! I can't wait to get them in my arms!! The weather isn't crispy here yet.. I look forward to it...

McLaughlin Family said...

Your decorations are awesome! It will be so much nicer when we have a house! Unfortuantely, our weather is much more than crispy, it's downright cold! One day soon we will move back to the East Coast and have more seasons other than winter and summer...

Stinson Family said...

That is a great I love you picture! Your decorations came out great this year. It is always fun to pig pile on daddy. I am now trying to get Abby to "sneak" up and get hers :)