CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

We're Ready for Summer!

When the Temp's hit 90 here in New Hampshire, we were ready!
What you can't see is that Lexi was also sporting some SPF 50 Sunblock...
It's going to be her new best friend this summer.
(That and bug spray - the mosquitoes here are "wicked")

I just love this outfit - adorable and practical!

Guess what Cameron and Dad did?
Notice the new "Cars" Life-Jacket
(It's the only way we can get him to wear one.)


Yes - Cameron was a HUGE help paddling!


...And with carrying Dad's pole!

3 comments:

Stinson Family said...

I am surprised he didn't drop the paddle in the water. It is bigger then he is. That is a way cute picture. I love Lexi's new outfit. She could wear that just about everyday down here lately. What a fun day for Cameron and Jon!

McLaughlin Family said...

So jealous of you guys! A lake so close by; all we have in the indoor pool on campus and a spray park-that's fun but really so much more for Ada.

Anonymous said...

I can't say I am jealous of the bugs... But I'm not surprised Cameron was all about the canoe, he sure as heck wanted to go the day I brought them down there!!