CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Legos to the Rescue!


We have been hit by yet another virus - yuck! Normally, when Cameron feels bad, he only wants two things: Mom and Snow. Since Mom has to go to work four days a week, Dad's been miserable with Cameron begging to go outside every five minutes. Lucky for Jon, Cameron has re-discovered his Legos! (This is what I came home from work to discover.) Normally I would complain about Cameron being left in his jammies all day, but this time I think I'll make an exception! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Cameron! Your aunt amanda has been stuck with the same thing over and over and over....
Miss u guys!! Can't wait to see you! Cameron is cute even when he's sick...I guess it's in the genes... :) luv ya!

Stinson Family said...

I agree with Aunt Amanda, he does look cute when he is sick. We wish that we could play legos too! Can we join you in a couple of days?

DeAnne said...

Legos are great! Brandon still has loads of them from his childhood. I second the opinion that Cameron still looks adorable when he's sick. I hope he gets feeling better soon so he can get back in the snow!